My weekend in a nutshell
- Published on Monday, 30 January 2012
So…a few months back i came across the blog of Greg Ham, an awesome illustrator with a knack of capturing the smallest details in a fun format.
But all his other (incredible) artwork aside…one of his images REALLY caught my eye.
- Published on Wednesday, 25 January 2012
Sometimes I really have to wonder about the animals we live with. I always smile when non-animal people talk about cats having no personality or dogs being just dogs.
Come spend a day at our house. SRSLY.
Miss Georgia is definitely the princess of the household…and Daddy’s little girl. Little being the operative word...
- Published on Monday, 23 January 2012
This weekend, my original plan was to attack our bedside tables. But due to the snow, cold and no alternate areas for inside sanding…i headed to Michaels instead to pick out some yarn for my new knitting project.
GIZ CLEANS ALL THE THINGS!
- Published on Thursday, 19 January 2012
Authors: MacMeet the Giz – new spokesperson for Full Circle Home (heh…not really). You see him here in his natural habitat, modeling the latest fashion accessory, The Edge Microfiber scrubby cloth (as well as his natural ‘stink-eye look’ – its the latest update on blue steel).
HATS FOR ALL!...
- Published on Monday, 16 January 2012
Hilary over at My So-Called Home included me in her Tag! You’re It! Blogger game (yay!) so here’s the dealio
- You must post the rules.
- Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve ...
Why i will drive you crazy too.
- Published on Friday, 13 January 2012
Source: luvinthemommyhood.com via Jennifer on Pinterest
2. I am fiercely protective of my nerds. New girlfriends beware….treat ‘em well...
The state of the Strewth
- Published on Wednesday, 11 January 2012
Did i ever tell you about this one time when i was a step mother?
Oh right. No i didn’t.
But i was.
And i suck at it.
I mean…it doesn’t help matters that you throw a kid who still wants his parents to get back together (oh right…that was the answer on the first lot of homework he asked me to help him with!)...
Big Girl Wishlist
- Published on Monday, 12 December 2011
1. Capresso Coffee maker with Burr Grinder
2. Karlstad Sectional
3. Frye: Veronica Boots
4. Kitchenaid Mixer
5. Cat Tree
I’m not gonna lie…these are all big ticket...
Failing Fabulously at Fostering
- Published on Friday, 09 December 2011
Did i ever tell you about how much the Wee-b and I suck at fostering animals?
We let these pointies into our home and love on them and try to prepare them for the big bad world….And then we just go right ahead and fail in fabulous style.
Meet the newest member of our household:
He actually has no...
Nanna Margie Poppy Jack
- Published on Wednesday, 30 November 2011
My parents are two of the most caring, warm hearted, giving people that you would ever meet in your whole life. When i tell people that my parents are coming to visit and that they will be living with us for 3 months, most reactions I get are the same…
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
Heh! But it’s different for me....