- Published on Monday, 04 March 2013
La, la, la…. Just driving my car…
- Published on Friday, 01 March 2013
The movers did finally arrive on Wednesday to pack. Thursday was moving day. Thursday night was cleaning night for Amy… except we hit a little snag.
Apparently the moving company sent their B team. Which was unfortunate because we close today, so I didn’t have the option of making them come back to finish.
Once I was done...
Shave the Whales
- Published on Thursday, 28 February 2013
If I had even a little bit of foresight, I would have taken pictures in the new house. Yet, at the same time if I had, you would have probably wondered why we chose to buy this particular one.
It is a very nice house, and one we feel lucky to have gotten our paws on but it. is. full. of. crap.
Full. Of crap.
Probably the correct word is...
That Time I Failed at Life.
- Published on Tuesday, 26 February 2013
Remember that time that Kansas was under literal feet of snow when we were supposed to be moving out and I almost starved to death?
The saga continues.
So there I was, home alone, minding my own business because like a genius I’d already cancelled the satellite and didn’t have anything to do BUT mind my business when I heard...
- Published on Monday, 25 February 2013
You know how I said the movers were coming last week? And you guys were all really sweet with the well wishing? Well. The Blizzard of Oz hit and they postponed for Tuesday. When round two of snowmageddon is scheduled to hit. However, it’s only supposed to be another foot on top of the foot currently on the ground, so I...
- Published on Wednesday, 20 February 2013
It’s almost here. The movers are scheduled to arrive early Friday morning, smack in the middle of Snowmageddon 2013. Preparing for the move has been a non-event, since these goodly folks actually pack us too. (Which, by the way, I can’t even conjure up a job I’d hate more. I’d rather scoop elephant poop...
A Birthday and a House
- Published on Friday, 15 February 2013
It’s my daddy’s birthday today, and I found just the right card.
“Lessons from dad: With you on my side, I learned that no dream was too big, no problem too tough, no anything too anything because you’ve given me the confidence to try everything.”
And it’s true. It’s actually become a bit of a...
- Published on Thursday, 07 February 2013
Linking up to the funniest linky party ever, and you should too with all your delicious menfolk!
Michelle at Decor and the Dog, Chelsea at Two Twenty One, Bliss at Bliss Ranch and Ashley at Domestic Imperfection
Stuff and Things
- Published on Wednesday, 06 February 2013
- I have announced to D that I will not be cleaning house again until after we’re out of it.
- Then we forgot to replace the filter and you should see the dust.
- You can literally see Bill outlines on the hardwoods.
- The moving company comes tomorrow to estimate how much time and manpower it will take to get us packed.
- My best guess is: a ...
- Published on Wednesday, 30 January 2013
I’m a bit of a foodie. Which is really just a cutsie way of saying that I’m hungry and eat a lot. In fact, the board I have with the most pins is my delicious noms board, and it’s the only one serious enough to warrant a period in the title.
I’m mostly in charge of the menu planning because while D is...